- PCI based Ethernet LAN card for PC/104-Plus
- Dual Intel 82541ER Gigabit Ethernet LAN controllers support connection speeds of 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Enhanced Power Management for Reduced Power applications
- Single and dual port configurations available - Dual port model uses two PCI loads (slots)
- High-Performance PHY Technology meets IEEE 802.3ab Specifications
- Footprint Compatibility with other Intel PRO Connections for Flexible Designs
- Top and bottom stacking PC/104-Plus pass-through connectors for ease of stack configuration
- Optional connection headers for cabling embedded applications
- Jumper configurable PCI load selection for flexible integration with other peripherals
- Temperature Range –40C to +85C
The Intel 82541ER Gigabit Ethernet Controller provides optimized Gigabit networking for PCI designs. This highly efficient controller, with enhanced power management, consumes less than 1.0W of power at Gigabit speeds. When no signal is detected on the wire, the controller reduces power consumption by “downshifting” to 100Mbps to 10Mbps and then powering down the physical- layer circuitry (PHY). When a signal is detected, the controller automatically negotiates the connection to Gigabit, if available.
The Intel 82541ER combines Intel’s fifth-generation Gigabit MAC design with fully integrated state-of-the-art PHY technology, which meets or exceeds IEEE 802.3ab specifications for Bit Error Rate performance.
|ADLLAN-2||299922||1Gbit dual port LAN board|