ADL News at ECC18 !
Embedded Computing Conference 2018
The ECC Conference 2018
Embedded computing refers to the use of computer systems as an integral part of a plant, device or machine. Embedded computing comprises industrial operating systems, software tools, application software and hardware platforms and is used to control processes, automate the acquisition, processing and preparation of data.
The annual Embedded Computing Conference has developed into an important meeting place for the industry. Hundreds of experts inform themselves about the latest developments at the numerous presentations and exchange ideas with each other in the context of the accompanying exhibition.
The keynote speech this year will be given by Evelyne Binsack, the first Swiss to reach the "three geographical poles": the summit of Mount Everest, the South and North Pole. Evelyne Binsack knows what she is talking about when she talks about topics such as motivation, perseverance and willpower.
Register now - We look forward to your participation
Meet our latest solutions from boardlevel Embedded Computer up to full turnkey Box IPCs.
To name just a few of the latest Highlights:
- next Gen. of ADL L-Peripherals; to modular expand (horizontal / vertical) any 75x75mm ADL-SEC
- new 120x120 ADL-SEC Perofmance SBC "ADL120S"; to offer a 7th Gen Intel Core CPU at industrial smallest SBC
- new Concept for ADl EPC18xx Series (using the new ADL120S SBC)
- secure solutions for IIoT / SCADA typ of applications
- CryptoCore enabled M.2 SSSs
- High-IP COTS and CUSTOM IPC for harsh enviroments
G+D and ADL are exhibiting at the
ECC18 this comprehensive IIoT and SCADA security solutions
in hardware and software:
#ECC #ECC18 #ECC_18 #EmbeddedComputingConference#ADL #new #embedded #industrial #hardware #giesecke #security #crypto #IoT #iIoT #day1